Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Marc and Heidi's Wedding



I finally got the chance to meet some of Steven's friends who, after only a few minutes, made me feel like I had known them my whole life. Now, I love shooting weddings, but when given the opportunity to document such a special day for friends, it makes it more rewarding (plus it makes it so much easier to "get into the groove" of shooting when everyone is comfortable). We started the day at The Brickhouse, a restaurant featuring art by local artist Tom Panei, where we grabbed some "informal formals". From there, we all met at W. Rick's (where I was introduced to even more friends!) for the ceremony and a delicious meal that followed. Marc and Heidi were surrounded by their closest and dearest friends and family, making their day all the more intimate and emotional. Steven and I had a great time and wish you both the best!

















021310

No comments:

Post a Comment